Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And we're off....



Well, it has been a while, but I am going to make it a habit of blogging atleast once a week. Summer for me is officially over - meetings, trainings and new hire paperwork are in my future for the next week, but I am excited.


I am starting at the new high school next week - bad new is the school isn't ready to move into. They said by Aug 20th we should be able to get into our classrooms; which will give us 5 days to get things ready for the first day. I am not worried, beacuse the school is beautiful - brand new, technology included and a great staff.


So, although it might not be finished, I know we're going to have a great first year. :-)

On top of that, new hire training and paperwork for the three other part-time teaching gigs I secured over the summer. All of them are with Universities in the area and most of them are teaching online classes in education and my favorite, psychology.

So, think I will be keeping myself busy for the next several months, but as I stated before, will make every effort to blog weekly.

I would like to wish my 5 readers my best going into a new school year. I look forward to keeping up with the goings ons of Palpatine and the rest of the fleet.

1 comment:

Ms Characterized said...

Yee Haw! Good to see you back!