Friday, April 3, 2009

Life has happened...and continues to

Yes, I have been very negligent in blogging; however, those that know me, know that life has a way of sneaking up on you. I had a VERY nice conversation with a VERY GOOD friend of mine today. It was nice to be able to talk to someone that I respect and admire, and know that we have similar things going on in our lives. I have always known she was strong; after today's conversation it is now confirmed. Hang in there...it WILL get better.

I will make every attempt to blog more, especially now since dissertation "fun" begins Monday - I am planning to wrap it up in no more than six months; I have a lot of the pre-work already done and am ready to get my committee started on approval.

STAY TUNED!!

1 comment:

Ms Characterized said...

I'm sure it's mutual. Hang in there!