Friday, May 30, 2008

The count down begins...

Since my finding out about my new position and giving my notice, I have been busy; reason 1 for not posting anything. However, I now have 7 days before I have everything packed up and I am on the road. I am relocating and am taking the last two weeks off to attend a conference. People are not happy, but there is nothing I can do. I have not really mentioned to many people that I am leaving, but my students have been sure to pass the word around.

So...although I will make every attempt to continue this blog...i can't promise it is going to be very consistent. I think it will make for a funny way for me to keep in touch with the three people that actually read this.

Here's hoping that the road ahead is filled with....hmmm, who knows.

No comments: