Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crushing the Dark Side

OK, well I promised to keep you informed of the outcome between myself, Principal Palpatine and Sally Slacker.

After emailing the Emperors office about the situation, I received a call from Palpatine stating that Sally would be put into a class at another school to complete the credit and then attempted to deflect the blame by stating that I mis-interpreted the communication from her office.

The grade was changed, the parent was on board and Palpatine was thrown under the starship. I feel for the other instructor who had a similar problem and was summoned by Palpatine to meet with all involved.

All-in-All I am glad that this was put on the radar; hopefully Palpatine will not be allowed to made decisions without teacher consent.

1 comment:

Maestro said...

Yeah well... you know how much weight "teacher consent" carries around here...