Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally...there is a light, barely but it is there.

I HAVE DONE IT....I have completed four classes this quarter, bringing to a close my coursework for my PhD. What's next? relaxation...HAHA, no I have to be in CA for a week long colloquium to meet my Mentor and get my ideas together for my COMPS - which is a cumulative exam showing that I know what I am talking about and know how to do research. This is great, but I'll be calling on my friends (OK, only ONE and she knows who she is) to read them and be sure they are written well. Anyway, that is from JAN to MARCH. Then 2 weeks off before I go into dissertation mode and completely ignore my family, friends and other responsibilities.

I'm sure it will go quicker than i think...LOL, yeah right.

2 comments:

Ms Characterized said...

C'est vrai, she knows. Make sure you get her liquored up...afterwards!

Dr. Psych said...

MOST DEFINITELY!