Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A MEME; is a blogological affects that...

allows others to "tag" you to get you to fill out information that is fun to share. I've luckily been tagged for this phenomenon, a meme and am honored to have been selected by a person that I think very highly of! Thanks, OKP! :-)

So...the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
Here goes....

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
WOW....ten years ago I was living in Chicago, working in a large retail chain; living the single life, and enjoying it.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Finish my Unit 5 homework for my graduate class.
2. Grade my online class discussion posts and quizzes
3. Read a book for my pleasure.
4. Call my parents
5. Call my partner

3) Snacks I enjoy: snap peas with ranch, Tomatoe and basil wheat thins, Snikers Bar

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off my bills, buy another home, take time off work to travel, finish my doctoral degree and pay off my parents bills and buy them a home and finally, give my fraternity some money to get their own house.

5) Three of my bad habits: Overcommittment, overly judgemental and cleaning up after everyone; I have a bit of OCD so that is MY bad habit.

6) 5 places I have lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Long Beach, CA
4. Culver City, CA
5. West Hollywood, CA

7) 5 jobs I have had:
1. Retail Manager for the Gap
2. Bank Teller
3. Resident Assistant
4. Branch Manager
5. High School Teacher

I'll have to find some people with blogs to tag...but this was fun!! Stay Tuned!

No comments: